1.Specification of Yohimbine
Product Name: yohimbe bark extract, yohimbine hydrochloride, yohimbine hcl, yohimbine 98%
Appearance: White fine powder
Product origin: yohimbe bark
Test Method: by HPLC
Shelf life: 2 years
2.What is Yohimbine ?
Yohimbe (Pausinystalia yohimbe) is the name of an evergreen tree native to western and central Africa. The bark of the tree contains an active compound called yohimbine. Yohimbe bark was traditionally used as an aphrodisiac.
In the United States, yohimbine has been developed into a prescription drug for erectile dysfunction. In this form, it is more commonly known as yohimbine hydrochloride.
Yohimbine hydrochloride can also be found as an over-the-counter supplement.
3.Benefits of Yohimbine
- Yohimbine Treats Erectile Dysfunction
- Yohimbine Promotes Fat Burning and Weight Loss
- Yohimbine Reduces Fear and Social Anxiety
- Yohimbine Helps Treat Type 2 Diabetes
- Yohimbine May Improve Memory
- Yohimbine May Improve Cognitive Performance
- Yohimbine Decreases Blood Clotting
- Yohimbine May Help with Dry Mouth Syndrome
- Yohimbine Protects the Kidneys
- Yohimbine May Help Treat Arthritis
- Yohimbine May Reduce Pain
- Yohimbine May Help Treat Clonidine Overdose