Shiitake Mushroom Extract
Shiitake mushroom extract is effective in helping to suppress cancer recurrence, and
in prolonging the lifespan of cancer patients. It also can be used as a nutritional supplement,
in a supplement blend, or added to any number of herbal formulas. Shiitake mushroom
extract is also a highly flavorful addition to dried soups or tonic drinks. For example in Japan,
it was widely applied in the medicine and health-protecting food.
1.Specification of Shiitake Mushroom Extract
- Product name: Shiitake Mushroom Extract
- Latin name: Lentinula edodes (Berk.) Pegler.
- Part Used: Whole Mushroom
- Apperance:brown fine powder
- Specification : 10%, 30%, 50% Polysaccharides
- Testing Method: UV
- Extract Method: Ethanol and Water
- Shelf life: 2 Years
- Storage: In cold and dry place
2. Benefits of Shiitake Mushroom Extract
- Shiitake is found to be particularly valuable for treating all forms of hepatitis.
- Shiitake mushroom extract is a powerfully antiviral.
- Shiitake mushroom extract has the ability to increase helper T-cell and low lymphocyte
- counts in human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-positive individuals.
- Shiitake mushroom also lower blood levels of cholesterol and lipids.