White Kidney Bean Extract
White kidney bean extractWhite kidney bean extract has
the ability to block starches, so in effect it blocks the alphaamylase enzyme, which playsan important role in digestion. Alpha-amylase is required for the metabolism of starchycarbohydrates, which are found in foods like potatoes, rice and pasta.
- Product: White Kidney Bean Extract
- Latin name: Phaseolus Vulgaris L.
- Specification: Phaseolin 1%, 2%, 5% by HPLC
- Test method: HPLC
- Shelf life: 2 Years
- Storage: In cold and dry place
2. Benefits of White Kidney Bean Extract
- White kidney bean its active ingredients phaseolin can interrupt the digestive process that converts starch to sugar, thus lessen the caloric intake from foods such as bread and rice. By reducing the absorption of these sugars, the body has fewer calories to store as fat.
- White kidney bean can be a very effective supplement for dieters and those interested in maintaining a healthy build.
- White kidney bean neutralize the digestive enzyme alpha amylase before it convert starch into glucose and then fat.
- White kidney bean may also be beneficial for lowering triglycerides, degenerative arthritis, coronary artery disease and obesity because of the ability it has to inhibit the body’s digestion of complex carbohydrates.